2008-04-16

CrossLoop Rocks

I have been using CrossLoop for remote support. I help friends, family and co-workers with computer, software, configuration, and software development tasks. CrossLoop is a great solution for helping friends and family, especially those that aren't IT oriented. So far CrossLoop has really been a great tool, very reliable, and easy for those that aren't that technical.

I suggest that if you help others remotely or you are seeking help from others, give CrossLoop a try.

Let me know if I can help you with remote support.

Here is a link to my CrossLoop profile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Excellent post Josh! I am a little biased though .... a HUGE thanks from this small CrossLoop team :)

We are going to be releasing something VERY exciting (will be announced on our blog) with which we hope to enable you to do a lot more with your expertise!

Unknown said...

This is also good.
The software works well, Ammyy Admin doesn't require installation or specific config, works behind gateways NAT as well as within one LAN.